- Membership must be established for a minimum of 6 months.
- Required to be currently employed from the same employer for a minimum of 2 years, verifiable by pay stub. A verification letter on company letterhead is also required if member is a non-Broward Health or Sun Sentinel employee.
- Members must have a relationship established with Broward Healthcare FCU (BHCFCU) which includes one of the following:
- Payroll deduction of at least $70.00 biweekly coming into your personal BHCFCU account prior to submitting the application
- Full Direct Deposit coming into your personal BHCFCU account prior to submitting the application
- At least $5,000.00 or more in current loan balances on your personal BHCFCU account.
- One NCCL per member not account
- Only Primary members can apply, Joint members must have their own open and active account.
- All BHC FCU accounts must be in good standing.
- Member Privilege cannot be over your designated limit nor be more than 30 days overdrawn.
- NO OVERDRAWN ACCOUNTS
- NO DELINQUENT LOANS
- NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE
- A $40.00 NON-REFUNDABLE Loan Application Fee applies. $40 must be in your account when loan is being processed.
NCCL Applications will be accepted until June 25th at 5pm.
I have read and fully understood the above.